Alderman David Daugherty was absent from Monday’s meeting.
• Adopted a resolution for the Homecoming Parade on Friday, Oct. 4.
• Approved, in a 6-1 vote with Alderman Richard Corzine voting against, the purchase of 4000 gallons of sodium hypochlorite for the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) from Brenntag for approximately $8000.
• Approved, in a 6-1 vote with Corzine voting against, the purchase of 3000 gallons of sodium bisulfate for the WWTP from Brenntag for approximately $8500.
• Approved moving Nathan Lott up to second level apprentice with the Light Department.
• Acknowledged the retirement of Irene Graman from the library board.
--- TO READ THE ENTIRE STORY ONLINE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE PLANET'S e-EDITION ---