Bluebird Box Workshop Saturday March 2
Bluebirds are looking for homes! Join Shawnee Chapter Illinois Audubon Society on Saturday March 2 from 1-3 PM at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary as we learn about these charming Gems of Blue and build birdhouses designed especially for them.
All supplies, instructions, handouts, nails and fun are provided. Attendees will need to bring a hammer and a smile! Limited to the first 16 registrants. A $10 donation is requested. Anyone is welcome to attend and learn about bluebirds. Don’t wait – register today!
Please call or text 618.534.7870 or email email@example.com to register for the workshop or for more information.
War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is located north of Golconda at 228 Bushwack Road, Golconda IL 62938.
Directions to the Wildlife Sanctuary: Take Rt 146 N of Golconda, go 3.5 miles & turn left onto Bushwack Rd (watch for brown Wildlife Viewing Area sign). Follow Bushwack Rd for 2.2 miles to Sanctuary entrance on the right. Watch for signs!
Shawnee Chapter Illinois Audubon Society serves as stewards of War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary and is the local chapter of the Illinois Audubon Society.
- Trial set in case against former Paducah restaurant owner
- Three new coronavirus-related deaths confirmed in Marshall County
- Massac County Courthouse offices are under the same roof again
- Katherine 'Kathy' Martin
- Vistra Joppa closure 'will impact entire communities'
- Coffee talk sparks cleanup of I-24 ramps
- Stanley Kruger
- Two Massac grads selected for SI Bridges program
- Rodney L. Kotter
- State: COVID-19 mitigations take effect Thursday