Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT MASSAC COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
MASSAC COUNTY, ILLINOIS
In the Matter of the Estate of
MERLE B. SUMNER, Deceased
Notice is given of the death of Merle B. Sumner of Metropolis, Illinois. Letters
of Office were issued on December 17, 2020, to Jana M. Burgess, 503 East 8th Street, Metropolis, IL 62960, whose attorney is Mark S. Johnson of Johnson, Schneider
& Ferrell, L.L.C., 309 Division Street, P. O. Box 826, Cairo, IL 62914.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court at the Massac County Courthouse, 101 West 8th Street, Room 2D, Metropolis, IL 62960, or with the representative, or both, by June 30, 2021, or three (3) months from the date of mailing or delivery of a personal claim notice, whichever date is later, and any claim not filed within that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten (10) days after it has been filed.
MARCUS S. GRACE
Massac County Circuit Clerk
- COVID cancels Harris' 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity'
- IDES preparing to administer new federal COVID-19 relief legislation
- Water survey to analyze flood risks in Massac County
- Metropolis issues two building permits in December
- Vienna’s Dixon receives ISBE Those Who Excel Award
- Fire destroys Bob Harper Ford
- Southern Seven Health Department launches COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Pamela Jo Welch
- Protecting others
- MMH frontline workers receiving COVID vaccine