As featured on
One case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in Carlisle County, Kentucky.
The Purchase District Health Department says there are six new cases of COVID-19 in McCracken County, two new cases in Ballard County, and one new case in Carlisle County. One of the cases in McCracken County is a 7-year-old.
- Slowly opening Metropolis after the pandemic
- Metropolis cancels 4th of July fireworks
- Trump says GOP pulling convention from North Carolina because of state's coronavirus measures
- WATCH: Update on COVID-19 response in McCracken County
- Carly Owens
- Dr. Elmer “Charlie” Horman
- Police Reports
- Audra Russell
- LeRoy Jones, Jr.
- How to avoid long wait times as driver's license offices reopen