As featured on
Gov. Pritzker is set to launch a new public awareness campaign to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
Titled "It Only Works If You Wear It," the campaign includes TV and streaming audio and radio ads, as well as billboards, digital display and video and social media ads.
- Wrye named Illinois Ms. United States Agriculture
- 11 new COVID-19 cases, 1 new death in Williamson County; 10 new cases in Franklin County
- Fifth-generation farm family going strong
- Unit 1 transitions to in-person instruction
- Donna Coursey
- Erma Story
- LIST: Local COVID-19 cases
- More than $80 million awarded to Illinois Schools to close digital divide
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19
- Oscar 'Alan' Oakes