As featured on
Sunday's cases include 67 teens and kids ages 18 and younger, the governor's office said in a news release. Sixteen of those children are ages 5 and younger. The youngest case reported Sunday is a 5-month-old baby.
- Holbrooks counting their seven little blessings this Thanksgiving
- Reinvesting into the community
- 'How lovely are thy branches'
- 104 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases in McCracken County
- Mounds resident turns self in to Paducah police
- Friends turn out to hold 90th birthday brigade for Carrell
- Metropolis issues seven building permits in October
- Schools accepting donations to aid the families teens involved in Johnson County accident
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19
- James E. Pratte