As featured on
Making that announcement during a briefing on COVID-19 in Kentucky on Monday, Beshear said local health departments will also begin vaccinating individuals in phase 1C of the state's plan. But, the health departments will still be asked to be more targeted in their approach — continuing to prioritize phase 1A and 1B.
- Metropolis resident involved in I-24 collision
- Former WPSD sports director dies
- Massac moves out of 'orange'
- Owners of Russell Electric, Poppies reflect on how far they've come
- LBL turkey quota hunt applications now available online
- Committee questions IDES director, staff over unemployment handling
- Dylan James Eickholz
- Hirings to start immediately to prepare Honeywell for 2023 reopening
- Brookport standoff remains under investigation
- April 6 election is around the corner