As featured on
Kentucky restaurants are preparing to close indoor dining Friday, after Governor Beshear announced new COVID-19 restrictions this week.
- Holbrooks counting their seven little blessings this Thanksgiving
- Reinvesting into the community
- 'How lovely are thy branches'
- 104 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases in McCracken County
- Friends turn out to hold 90th birthday brigade for Carrell
- Metropolis issues seven building permits in October
- Mounds resident turns self in to Paducah police
- Schools accepting donations to aid the families teens involved in Johnson County accident
- James E. Pratte
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19