As featured on
There still is no plan for vaccinating the population in the Jackson Purchase Region. Paducah Mayor George Bray and McCracken County Judge Executive Craig Clymer says state agencies are heading up putting a plan together, but they are unsure which state agency is in charge.
- COVID cancels Harris' 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity'
- IDES preparing to administer new federal COVID-19 relief legislation
- Vienna’s Dixon receives ISBE Those Who Excel Award
- Water survey to analyze flood risks in Massac County
- Metropolis issues two building permits in December
- Southern Seven Health Department launches COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Fire destroys Bob Harper Ford
- Pamela Jo Welch
- Protecting others
- MMH frontline workers receiving COVID vaccine