As featured on
An elementary school principal in Graves County is pulling double duty as a school bus driver in the midst of a driver shortage during the pandemic.
- IDES preparing to administer new federal COVID-19 relief legislation
- COVID cancels Harris' 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity'
- Water survey to analyze flood risks in Massac County
- Metropolis issues two building permits in December
- New Illinois congresswoman quotes Hitler in speech
- Southern Seven Health Department launches COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Protecting others
- Fire destroys Bob Harper Ford
- As COVID-19 vaccine arrives in region, Southern Seven launches interest survey
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19