As featured on
We've learned from the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Senior Living Center has 107 COVID-19 cases including 5 deaths.
- 35 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Franklin-Williamson County area
- More than $80 million awarded to Illinois Schools to close digital divide
- Oscar 'Alan' Oakes
- Local health officials detail plans for COVID-19 vaccination
- Unit 1 has 'lucky factors' with COVID cases
- Local brewery prepares to serve more customers after Gov. Beshear's order pushes back closing time
- Wrye named Illinois Ms. United States Agriculture
- Erma Story
- Joseph Roy Strubinger, Jr.
- Rain doesn't dampen 'Massiac Marines ' visit