As featured on
Since the beginning of 2020, when we first started hearing about a new coronavirus, eventually dubbed SARS-CoV-2, our understanding of what it is, how it infects people, who it infects and how we can protect ourselves have all evolved as our knowledge has grown.
- Trial set in case against former Paducah restaurant owner
- Vistra Joppa closure 'will impact entire communities'
- Lack of Encampment doesn't slow work at Fort Massac
- Ann Elizabeth (Evers) Eichorn
- Stanley Kruger
- Dr. Farmer adds published author to resume
- Red Ribbon Week plans underway for Oct. 26-30
- Salem sectional ends Lady Patriots’ season
- EEI construction tied to Atomic Energy Commission plant
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19