As featured on
Despite the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's expansion of vaccine guidance to inoculate those 65 and older, health department districts say their next efforts are going toward school personnel.
- COVID cancels Harris' 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity'
- IDES preparing to administer new federal COVID-19 relief legislation
- Water survey to analyze flood risks in Massac County
- Metropolis issues two building permits in December
- Vienna’s Dixon receives ISBE Those Who Excel Award
- Fire destroys Bob Harper Ford
- Southern Seven Health Department launches COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Pamela Jo Welch
- Protecting others
- MMH frontline workers receiving COVID vaccine