As featured on
Moore, who has been absent from the governor's briefings for about a week, dropped in on Thursday's briefing — not in person, but through a video — to share with Kentuckians a "deeply personal" announcement. Moore said she has been diagnosed with uterine cancer.
- Trial set in case against former Paducah restaurant owner
- Vistra Joppa closure 'will impact entire communities'
- Lack of Encampment doesn't slow work at Fort Massac
- Ann Elizabeth (Evers) Eichorn
- Stanley Kruger
- Dr. Farmer adds published author to resume
- Salem sectional ends Lady Patriots’ season
- Red Ribbon Week plans underway for Oct. 26-30
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19
- EEI construction tied to Atomic Energy Commission plant