As featured on
Something good has happened as a result of COVID-19 and enforced stay-at-home orders.
Scam and robocalls are at their lowest number since 2017.
- Trial set in case against former Paducah restaurant owner
- Vistra Joppa closure 'will impact entire communities'
- Massac County Courthouse offices are under the same roof again
- Katherine 'Kathy' Martin
- Coffee talk sparks cleanup of I-24 ramps
- Stanley Kruger
- Ann Elizabeth (Evers) Eichorn
- Rodney L. Kotter
- State: COVID-19 mitigations take effect Thursday
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19