As featured on
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear reported 90 new cases of COVID-19 across the commonwealth Monday, and no new deaths connected to the illness.
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear touted high voter participation anticipated ahead of Tuesday's primary because of expanded early voting and mail-in ballot opportunities the state is offering for the first time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kentucky releases new COVID-19 guidance ahead of new school year
- Illinois judge rules governor's COVID-19 executive orders void
- Massac COVID case count up to 11
- Knights of Columbus Independence Day celebration to be biggest yet, despite pandemic
- Michael Duncan
- Nearly 40 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Graves County over the past seven days
- Kathy Murphy
- Pritzker announces $900 million in rent support, business relief, other programs
- Mary Wolfe
- Mary Burton