As featured on
The Illinois Department of Public Health says there are 1,173 new cases of COVID-19 in the state, including 74 new deaths. Gov. Pritzker also outlined the state's efforts to expand access and eligibility to unemployment insurance.
- Holbrooks counting their seven little blessings this Thanksgiving
- Reinvesting into the community
- 'How lovely are thy branches'
- 104 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases in McCracken County
- Schools accepting donations to aid the families teens involved in Johnson County accident
- COVID procedure restricting access to Massac County courthouse
- Students find chronicling small towns ‘more than just a photography class’
- WATCH NOW: Gov. Andy Beshear provides update on COVID-19
- Mounds resident turns self in to Paducah police
- Friends turn out to hold 90th birthday brigade for Carrell