The Friends of Land Between the Lakes (LBL) invite the public to celebrate autumn with its annual Fall Festival on Saturday at the Woodlands Nature Station, located at 3146 Silver Trail Rd. near Cadiz, inside Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
Admission is $5 for ages 13 and up, $3 for ages 5-12 and free for ages 4 and under.
Activities include hayrides, a puppet show, live music, Smokey Bear, crafts and more.
• 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.: Visit with Smokey Bear
• 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.: Local artisan demonstrations
• 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.: Build a Beaver Craft
• 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.: Seasonal Hayrides, with a cost of $3 a person, free for children 2 and under. This fee is separate from Nature Station admission, with limited seating. Sign ups will be at the front desk. Trips depart regularly throughout the day. Attendees should dress appropriately for the weather.
• 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.: "Opossum Crawl" Obstacle Course
• Noon until 12:45 p.m.: Fall Music Concert
• 1:30-2 p.m." HOOTenanny
• 2-2:45 p.m.: Fall Music Concert
• 3-3:30 p.m.: Puppet Show: The Mighty Tree with Smokey Bear
• 4:30 p.m.: Parade of Raptors
For more information, call 270-924-2299 or visit www.landbetweenthelakes.us.